Applications for Allchurches Trust grants must be made online. If you are applying for a grant under one of our thematic programmes – Hope Beyond (projects aimed at addressing changing community needs in response to Covid-19), or the Roof Protection Scheme – you will need to complete the application form that is available on the dedicated webpages, where you will also find additional information that is relevant to your application).
If you are applying for a grant under the Methodist grants programme, you will need to read the information specific to that programme and complete the application form that is available on that webpage.
If you are applying through our open programme, you will need to complete this application form. You will also be taken through to this form if you click on the submit an application box on the right.
We do not have deadlines for receiving applications; we deal with them as they come in.
Are you concerned about the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on your project/grant funding? Please see Allchurches Trust’s statement in relation to COVID-19 here.
We encourage potential applicants to follow a number of steps before completing an application to find out, before spending time on it, whether it meets our charitable aims.
Here's what to do:
• Check your project is eligible by reading what we fund (and the specific information/FAQs for the programme you are applying for). Remember that we normally only provide funding to churches and Christian organisations towards capital projects and equipment, not running costs and salaries (with the exception of Hope Beyond). You can also take a look at some examples of the kind of projects we like to fund
• If you are still in the project planning phase, take a look at the ‘project planning and impact reporting’ section of the advice and resources hub. It could help you shape your application and answer questions about measurement and evaluation on the form.
• Head to the ‘how to get grant funding section’ of the new advice and resources section for guidance to give you the best chance of success. There's advice on completing your form, including uploading photos, preparing for a grants officer visit and finding other funding sources. The ‘how to publicise your project’ section of the advice and resources hub could help you when outlining your communications plans in your application, and in sharing the news if your application is successful.
• Have a look through the questions on the form to help you understand what information is required before registering to complete the online form. You can find a list of the questions here (remember there is a separate form with different questions for Hope Beyond, Roof Protection Scheme and Methodist Grants applications)
• Make sure you complete the correct online application form (Hope Beyond, Methodist Grants and the Roof Protection Scheme have a different form to complete and you can find out more on the dedicated webpages). You don’t have to complete it all in one go. You can save it and come back to it later.